Thanksgiving has come round again and as usual we have celebrated in our own way by going to the movies for lunch.
We saw Dan in Real Life with Steve Carrell and Juliette Binoche and it was a fun 2 hankie movie that had all the right things in to make it a satisfactory experience for me - oh and there was a reference to knitting - not entirely sure it was very flattering though.
Some more side effects of working - warning double ewwwww! moment coming up - will give another warning just before the actual moment.
- I get to wear nice clothes all day
- I feel like I deserve to relax in the evenings
- I get more done, because now I don't have all day tomorrow to do stuff
- ewwww! moment here Because I now have to take Charlie out for her walks in the evening I have had to learn how to locate dog poop by temperature in the dark!
- 3. is in spite of the fact that I am still falling a asleep in the evenings.
- I really appreciate my days off.
- I am eating better as I take fruit, salad, pouches of tuna, and green tea to work and can't snack on other stuff.
- We've started going to the gym on Saturday mornings again. I go to the water aerobics class and Gary does the weights class.
- I love my new car and have got more confident about driving on the freeway
- I am much happier in myself.
Last Sunday I did a nice roast dinner and made my best Yorkshire puddings ever! I followed a high altitude recipe, used the regular bake rather than the convection bake, and managed to resist the temptation to open the oven before their time was up. I was so pleased with them I got Gary to take pictures of them :D They tasted good too!